There is a wealth of wonderful online learning resources which will provide you with support and fun. Please make use of the many links below. We will continually update this as new sites become available.
Useful Learning Resources:
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ Ruth Miskin, creater of Read, Write, Inc. will be uploading daily phonics videos, each one available for 24 hours. A great way to keep Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 up to date with their phonics learning.
- www.twinkl.co.uk – Twinkl is a hugely comprehensive resource bank for learning resources, offering parents and teachers a One Month Ultimate Membership , totally free of charge. Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code PARENTTWINKLHELPS
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/ – Free E-Books and activities which link to our Read, Write, Inc phonics scheme. You can filter for your child’s current and next stages.
- www.kids.classroomsecrets.co.uk/ - Free trial of fun, engaging and practical learning activities for children to enjoy. Simply sign up and register your child for free access.
- www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/blog/teachers-send-teach-monster-learn-to-read-app-home-coronavirus - The groundbreaking game that makes learning to read fun are currently providing free access to their website and app.
- https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/ - White Rose Maths, the maths scheme we follow in school is offering home learning lessons which include a video tutorial.
- www.classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html - cross-curricular journeys. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video.
- www.phonicsplay.co.uk - now free for all, a resource / game website to support children's phonics development. Username: march20 Password: home
- www.storytimeonline.net - Storyline Online streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- www.doorwayonline.org.uk - a collection of free and highly accessible educational games that learners will find easy to use independently.
- www.topmarks.co.uk - Topmarks has a wealth of fun and interactive games for many curriculum areas.
- www.ictgames.com - A range of free interactive games for all curriculum areas.
- http://casm.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Non-screen-activities-from-Pobble.pdf - A range of non-screen activities for children to complete at home.
- www.family.gonoodle.com - a range of resources linked to different areas of the curriculum. Children can participate in mindfulness activities, sensory activities and a range of movement types such as workouts or guided dances to ensure that they are still keeping active at home.
- www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga - Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation videos designed specially for kids aged 3+, used in schools and homes all over the world.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1/featured - from Monday 23rd March Joe Wicks will be posting daily PE videos
- www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary - a wealth of learning information and activities from the BBC.
Online Subscriptions which you already have access to:
- www.ttrockstars.com - a carefully sequenced and engaging programme of daily times tables practice. Your child's log-in is available in their Home School Link.
- www.play.numbots.com - aimed at boosting addition and subtraction skills.